Project Selection - My Decision
Although both the film and magazine have a pros and cons. I am going to have to choose the magazine project for this one. I chose the magazine project for this one because I feel as thought I can express this image in my head better with images and articles in the form of a magazine. I also plan on taking the magazine because I feel like it will allow for me to brush up my skills on editing and researching. The subject of my magazine is going to be E-sports/gaming.
I found a partner who also has interests in E-Sports like me. My partner is fairly skilled at researching and editing images. We both have participated in E-Sports events. I am also very proficient at editing videos and images and am also fairly capable of doing extensive research on the subjects on hand.
I found a partner who also has interests in E-Sports like me. My partner is fairly skilled at researching and editing images. We both have participated in E-Sports events. I am also very proficient at editing videos and images and am also fairly capable of doing extensive research on the subjects on hand.
Comments
Post a Comment