Draft CCR #4
How did you integrate technologies- software, hardware, and online- in this project?
I have integrated a lot of technologies, throughout span of me working on the project. When it came to planning out the design of the magazine and where everything went Microsoft publisher was used. For a majority of my pictures I used screen shot on my computer. For my main articles, there is a option where to can watch replays of yore old games. So in order for me to show off the new add-ons to the game, I had to go into games and pose in game. After that I would go back into the replay and angle the camera so that I would get the best view possible. After that was done I would then take that image and put it into photoshop and edit it so that it looks good. Once all of that is done over roughly the span of an hour. I would go back into the replay and get another image of a new add on to the game. When it came to editing the images I used photoshop, that I bought a while ago on my computer. Once in there I would remove the part of the images that I didn't want. I would also try to crisp up the image since the screen shot ruins the quality a little.
I have integrated a lot of technologies, throughout span of me working on the project. When it came to planning out the design of the magazine and where everything went Microsoft publisher was used. For a majority of my pictures I used screen shot on my computer. For my main articles, there is a option where to can watch replays of yore old games. So in order for me to show off the new add-ons to the game, I had to go into games and pose in game. After that I would go back into the replay and angle the camera so that I would get the best view possible. After that was done I would then take that image and put it into photoshop and edit it so that it looks good. Once all of that is done over roughly the span of an hour. I would go back into the replay and get another image of a new add on to the game. When it came to editing the images I used photoshop, that I bought a while ago on my computer. Once in there I would remove the part of the images that I didn't want. I would also try to crisp up the image since the screen shot ruins the quality a little.
Comments
Post a Comment